Its okay 2010, get your last few jabs in before the year is over. I understand. Its hard to let go.
Monday started with a fun trip to the ER because I didn't bother to notice the bright red DO NOT PUT DIRECTLY IN YOUR EYES sign on the contact solution bottle that I was borrowing from a non-contact wearer. Results in my attempting to put the contact back into my eye after 3 out of the 6 hours they were supposed to be in the solution, were awful. Spent the next hour and a half getting my eye rinsed out with Saline solution, which Andy the nurse told me is the precise amount of everything You are naturally made up of. Then I went to work.
The epic Lunar Eclipse + Winter Solstice + Full Moon that happened last night was anti-epically ruined by the snow/clouds over Boston. Apparently, it looked something like this amazingness.
No comments:
Post a Comment