And so I have officially been back for about a week.
Our last night in Italy was fun. we finally got to eat at 4 Leoni, and then we went and drank Emily's birthday wine, which was sadly corky...san giminano...the only time i havent had corky wine from there was in my class...got hit on by a bunch of random italian men, attempted dancing and secret bakery finding, but in the end had to go back to the hostel to catch some sleep before we left. The plane ride felt like it took FOREVER, but we finally landed, and almost skidded off the runway. lol. Then one of my bags had to be sent to the house because it got left in italy cause everyone was SO over weight. but it was fine.
Being home felt no different. i expected something to have changed, something to FEEL different, but it wasnt. not atall, I just plopped back into my 845 life. But it felt soo nice to see everyone, and to know that somethings dont change, like the fact that we're still all lame and like to sit around do crossword puzzles and talk about nothing. The bbq was fun. Surprisingly, mom and dad were cool with the existence of "The force" and dad was getting a kick out of hanging out with the boys. I missed everyone so much.
So now im in cape cod with Tim and his family. The house is so perfectly cape coddy, and it over looks the nauset bay, and has a little path leading down to the water. Sadly its been raining, but hopefully before tim and I start work it will get nice out again. At the moment, his little 3 year old sister is jumping on the bed next to me demanding i say "WEE!" and asking if "i feel it". lols little kids. I've been doing a lot of coloring and entertaining and watching her play with her toys and its funny because i just feel like she does what my mom tells me i did when i was little. Tim's baby brother Liam is SO CUTE. he is the smiley-est baby ever.
I really hope that I dont have to go home next month...merh.
No comments:
Post a Comment