Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Week One

I have either morphed into a housewife, or I am suddenly channeling Lexie.
These past couple days have been spent pretty much entertaining children, cleaning, cooking, doing laundry and running errands. I've been passing my time reading Jane Austen's Emma, and I just baked cookies for the hell of it. Sadly, they're a bit dry.
What?
For anyone that knows me, the majority of things listed above are not what normally fill my spare time, or my time in general. I HATE cleaning, Laundry is annoying and I pretty much suck at baking. Cooking and children I dont mind, and sometimes even enjoy.
Not to say that its not been lovely being here and having this house to myself and Tim. I just feel like I'm turning into my mother.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha i loveeeee that i have rubbed off on you!!

    ReplyDelete