This weekend was particularly full of busy, high school and college friends randomly visiting, the parents coming up, dance parties and shows to see. And yet, its 11:00 and here I am updating my blog.
I was basically hired this weekend to take pictures of Harvard Square for Peachtree Financial. They're based in Florida and apparently just opened up a branch in Cambridge, so they wanted someone to take pictures, "classic, postcard shots" of Harvard Square, so that everyone knows, oh. Thats CAMBRIDGE. But....Harvard square, is not pretty. Its not anything you would ever want to look at on a postcard. Unless its an arial shot, maybe. I went with my parents and spent a good hour taking okay pictures of the T stop, and now Im at a loss. I'm supposed to be sending the woman test shots tomorrow, but I dont reall have anything I like. I got some good shots of Harvard the school, which was busy touring around its newbie freshman class, all dressed in suits holding portfolios and looking slightly bored yet anxious.
I like that picture. Not that this screams Harvard or Financial company moves to Mass. or anything useful like that. Naturally.
what a great blog!
ReplyDeletehere is so many inspirations,
have a nice time,
Paula
thank you! :)
ReplyDelete