Thursday, November 4, 2010

List of things that I want to accomplish by the time I am 30 years old, in no particular order.

This list is pretty random. Some of this stuff is just stuff I could easily do tomorrow if I tried. Some of it is me wishfully thinking, and then the rest are things I could do, but only if I REALLY put my mind to it. Which is why I'm writing it down. Its real if its here, where I or anyone else can read it, and recall it. And if its on the internet, then it can never ever be fully removed from existance. So here it is. Perhaps I'll continue to add to it....

1. Return to Italy, and live there long enough to actually learn Italian. I mean, really learn it. Not just hang around and pick up a few key phrases. I want to be able to engage in a real conversation and understand and contribute. Not just listen and get a vague sense of the conversation.
2. Visit Colorado. First to see Emily, then to see my friends Nick and Bill. And then to go snowboarding. Which should perhaps have its own number, but I’m counting this as part of the Colorado experience.
3. Go to Greece. Swim in the Med. Sea.
4. Join a dance company for adults.
5. Learn how to play the guitar.
6. Go to grad school for design and marketing.
7. Take a photography course.
8. Take a painting class.
9. Decoupage a table.
10. Become employed with a dance company in their marketing/PR dept. and then take amazing pictures of dancers for them.
11. Go on a trip with my friends to somewhere I have never been.
12. Road trip across the country.
13. See Wolfmother in concert.
14. See Muse in concert.
15. Drive a mustang convertible REALLY FAST down a highway.
16. Go skydiving.
17. Hike a mountain.
18. Master In-Design and Photoshop.
19. Open a café with Sarah.
20. Choreograph another dance and set it on dancers.
21. Begin to earn enough money to buy GDE a new dance studio.
22. Meet an awesome guy.
23. Take a cooking class.
24. Go on a wine tour with my mom, and alex and her mom.
25. Get married. But that’s like…when I turn 30.
26. Own a home somewhere warm and beachy.
27. Meet Robert Battle and show him my dance. And tell him how completely amazing I think he is at choreographing/existing.
28. Work for the Boston Ballet.
29. Work for Alvin Ailey.
30. Take my mom to Italy.
31. Go on a trip with my sister. Have it be focused around dance.
32. Return to Geneseo as a guest artist.
33. Have a fantastically fashionable wardrobe.
34. Go sailing for a day on a yacht.
35. Get my tattoo.
36. Live in the same place as Alex and Marisa.
37. Visit Australia.
38. Master my Nikon D90.
39. Go to Harry Potter world at Disney.
40. Have the courage to do all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment