So you probably read that and thought, "no Shit."
But really, sometimes Dumb happens. Its usually those times when the first thought you have while participating in said Dumb Thing is "well....I probably shouldnt be doing this...but oh well."
Point being, when you go to the gym, especially a gym with a $10 a month membership in downtown Boston, don't shove everything you own into a locker, and then close it without a lock, expecting everyone else to leave your shit alone. Cause they wont.
I had the fun experience of finishing off a workout, coming into the locker room and seeing the locker I had so trustingly filled with my clothes, phone, keys, wallet, purse, jacket etc.... Wiiiideeeee open. and empty. Completely empty. Cue me sprinting to the front desk and the receptionist and I searching every locker to no avail. This left me in the nice predicament of being stranded without even a coat. I dont know anyone's number by heart except my family's (does anyone now that cell phones exist?) so the people behind the desk let me use Facebook and I managed to get in touch with people to get myself home and let into my apt.
But seriously? Even my coat??
I ended up getting a phone call from the gym after it had closed saying they found my belongings stuffed in another random locker. They ended up stealing my debit card, my T-pass, my insurance card (??) and my gold earrings I had in there. But everything else...they left.
So, lesson #1learned....buy a lock.
No comments:
Post a Comment